Friday 13 February 2009

Sun N Sea

Having done 2 of my last 4 personal projects in close proximity of the sea, its no surprise to anyone that I have start my new project, along the coast. This time, it is much closer to home, on the British south coast. I won't go into details now except that unlike my Labrador and Texas Projects, I will actually shoot the sea this time. Since there will be some seascapes involved, I just wanted to share some of my favorites I came across during my research. There are lots of photographers who have shot the sea this way with a different degrees of success. There will be similarities in my images but there will also be one significant difference. Images will be posted here first when they are ready.

2 comments:

  1. I also like to shoot the sea, mine are in motion. If you care go to www.silviasuarezphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kurt, I've always enjoyed looking at your images. I saw Hiroshi Sugimoto's exhibition at the Mori Gallery in Tokyo - it was completely haunting, that's the only word I can use.

    ReplyDelete